B. Sc Nursing / General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and ANM (with minimum) 3 years of experience in critical care. Registered with any state Nursing Council.
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
2. Mark list of 10th, 12th and qualifying examination.
3. Migration Certificate in original.
4. Requisite caste certificate issued by the competent authority, if admission is against reserved category.
5. 'Gap' Certificate, if applicable.
6. Certificate of change of name, if applicable supported by documentary evidence like Government Gazette Notification.
7. Character Certificate.
8. Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
9. Experience Certificate
6 months (Weekend-Saturday), on campus
Based on marks in qualifying examination followed by personal interview
Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411 004,
Ph. No.: 020- 25658015 /25671907
Mrs. Manu Acha Roy